Prickly Pear 3-In-1 Face Wash - Superfood
- Ex Tax: 15.29€
- Brand: : Schwartz
- Product Code: 7290017471921, Israel
- Availability: In Stock
Prickly Pear Face Wash can be applied in 3 ways: as a refreshing cleanser, a revitalizing scrub, and a rejuvenating mask.
Prickly Pear Face Wash 3in1 can be applied in 3 ways: as a refreshing cleanser, a revitalizing scrub, and a rejuvenating mask.
The prickly pear cactus can live for years without hydration and springs back to life with just a drop of water. This desert fruit is a true superfood, rich in vitamins and natural proteins. Just as the plant reawakens with water, its oil will awaken your skin’s ability to absorb moisture, giving even the most dehydrated skin a refreshed, rejuvenating, brighter feel.
Our unique formula can be used to remove excess sebum, help protect against the appearance of spots, unclog pores, and even your skin tone. Used to cleanse, scrub, or as a mask, this formula will brighten up your day!
- Prickly Pear Face Wash is 100% vegan and fragranced with refreshing natural lemongrass oil.
- SLS and paraben-free, cruelty-free, never tested on animals.
Ingredients: Aqua, Kaolin, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Glyceryl Stearate, Zea Mays Starch, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Citrus Sinensis Peel Oil Expressed, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorphenesin, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Cymbopogon Flexuosus Oil, Citric Acid, Allantoin, Salicylic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.
How to use:
1. Face wash - massage a small amount of the product into the skin of the face and rinse thoroughly with warm water.
2. Face scrub - applied in a circular motion on the skin of the face and carefully massaged, paying special attention to the problem areas - forehead, area around the nose and chin. Then rinse thoroughly!
3. Face mask - apply in an even layer on the face, avoiding the eye area, and leave on for about 3 minutes. Then rinse thoroughly with warm water.