- Women store
- 07 April, 2021
Did you know - interesting facts about our skin!!!
* The skin is the largest organ in our body, occupying a total of about two square meters.
* Body care products enter our bloodstream through the skin in 26 seconds.
* On a hot day, a person can lose up to 13 liters of fluid from the body when sweating.
* The skin's vascular system absorbs one-third of all blood circulating in the body - 1.6 liters.
* The skin tone depends on the position of the capillaries (enlarged or narrowed) and their location.
* About 100 sweat glands, blood vessels and more than 150 nerve endings are located per square centimeter of skin.
* Skin weight reaches up to 16% of our body weight.
* Freckles mean that the level of melanin (a photo-protective pigment) in the human body decreases, and the skin with freckles is the most vulnerable to harmful ultraviolet radiation.